"The Northern Lights were thought to possess great magical power and this is why the ancient Sámi shamanic drums have dedicated patterns for controlling the flames of the sky”
DISCOUNTED EXPERIENCES INCLUDED IN PACKAGES!
With our packages, you're saving an average of 25%, compared to when booking experiences and transfers separately. If you have selected a package, please check the description to see which experiences are already included. You have the option to add additional experiences when completing the booking, if you wish to do so!
The package includes different experiences depending on the season. Please check the itinerary to see what's included in the Autumn, Winter & Spring. During seasonal changes, such as in late Autumn and early Winter, we may offer a combination of Autumn and Winter experiences, depending on the weather.
High-class accommodation in a cozy Aurora Cabin, whose glass roof provides an expansive view of the space above you, dog sled and reindeer rides, snowshoe expeditions into the magnificent wintery forests and fells. Delicious food prepared from only the purest ingredients of Lapland served by a warming fire and in a comfortable restaurant.
This trip provides you with the opportunity to experience all the greatest displays of the wintery nature of Lapland and the most enjoyable activities in a unique, first-class setting. The entire program has been crafted with skill and passion so that you can enjoy the unforgettable experiences with all of your senses, without sacrificing comfort.
Looking to stay more nights than those included in the package?
Make your package booking first and then make another booking for accommodation and meals.
DURATION: 2 Nights, 3 Days AVAILABILITY:Autumn 01.09–13.11 | Winter & Spring 14.11–21.04
- Accommodation in a Glass-roof Aurora Cabin
- Full Board Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Thermal Clothing Throughout the Stay
- Complimentary Usage of Cross-country Skis and Snowshoes
- Complimentary Usage of Plastic Toboggans
- Scheduled Experiences & Airport Transfers
Experiences & Transfers Itinerary
WINTER &SPRING VARIATION
[B1] Ivalo Airport → Northern Lights Village (Shared Shuttle)
[R1] Reindeer Express (25m)
[H2] Husky Safari (10km)
[B2] Northern Lights Village → Ivalo Airport (Shared Shuttle)
DAY 1 [B1] Ivalo Airport → Northern Lights Village (Shared Shuttle)
DAY 2 [F2] Autumn Husky Safari (1h) [K4] Electric Fat Bike Safari (4h)
DAY 3 [B2] Northern Lights Village → Ivalo Airport (Shared Shuttle)
Note: Listed experiences are included in the package, but not necessarily in this order. You will receive the final itinerary at check-in - you may however request a preview prior to arrival.
Infants and toddlers up to 3 years of age stay for free.
Children between the ages of 4 and 14 are offered a discount of 50%.
From the age of 15 onwards, the full adult price is charged.
You may add an infant as the 5th person in your cabin as long as no extra bed is required.
Pets are accepted. Additional charges may apply.
A deposit of 20% is charged at the time of booking and the remaining 80% will automatically be charged 60 days prior to arrival. Each paid deposit is non-refundable.
In Finnish, we call the Lappish Spring ‘Kevättalvi’. There’s a beautiful balance between all the Winter perks, milder temperatures and more hours of daylight. Ideal for those looking to get the most out of the snow!
Temperatures are mild, there’s less crowd and nights are very dark which allows for amazing Northern Lights viewings. Plus: Enjoy Aurora Square! You’ll be able to see breathtaking Northern Lights reflections on unfrozen rivers and lakes.
Sub-zero temperatures ensure there’s plenty of snow and outdoor fun for the whole family! The sun is only up for a few hours, making the Winter a great time to view Northern Lights. Cold nights tend to have a clear sky, with green, purple and red shades of the Aurora Borealis!